Personal Thank You Letter for Cooperation and Support

There can be many situations in which one would wish to write a letter to convey their gratitude for someone’s cooperation and support. That little ounce of understanding and patience a person has to listen and cooperate should be given it’s due thanks. This way, people see that their support was recognized, and choose to support people more often and the world is a shinier place.

You’ll be happy to know that taking initiative is about 70% of the actual work, reaching here means you have already accomplished that. And I’m sure the rest of the 30% will be a breeze after you have read this sample.

Writing thank you letters is something we should all do more often. Nothing is more precious than a smile on the recipient’s face.

 

Sample Personal Thank You Letter for Cooperation and Support

 

January 9, 2017

Brian T. Williams
357 Brooke Street
Houston, TX 77016

 

Dear Brian:

I’m glad to let you know that today, I ran a full kilometer! This is the first time I was able to do that since after the surgery, and I owe that all to you! If you hadn’t been there with me from the start, who knows where I would have been now. It was a painful experience being confined to a wheelchair for two years, but you were there to help me get through it. So, this letter is my humble way of saying thanks!

Thank you for all your help and support in these hard times. You were much more than a friend to me. In fact, you are more like a brother. You found the physiotherapist, you covered for me at my job, even though you had one of your own, and you were always there when I needed you. I can’t find the words for my gratitude, for the cooperation and support you have shown me.

I hope I have the chance to do the same for you, to show you that I can be equally helpful in your time of need. If you weren’t there I would have been stuck in that wheel chair forever. You motivated me throughout and never let me give up. I wish that there were more people like you in the world.

Thank you, Brian, from the bottom of my heart! You are my rock! Can’t wait to pick you up from the airport next month, all by myself!

 

Best regards,

(Signature)
Martin Edwin Theodor








Last updated on