One important thing to understand about CNA cover letters is that these are not meant to be cheerful greeting letters neither are these about your career.
A cover letter is simply a document that complements your resume and translates you as a viable candidate in front of the employer.
The following are some useful tips in this regard:
Entry Level CNA Cover Letter Tips
- Read the job posting very carefully and shortlist a couple of your core competencies accordingly. Focus on these as you write your cover letter.
- Make sure that you relate your skills to the job requirements using a suitable tabulated or bullet format.
- Mention your qualifications and certifications clearly.
- Express why you wish to join the specific organization as a CNA.
The following is a CNA cover letter sample for a candidate without any experience.
Entry Level CNA Cover Letter Sample – No Experience
512 NW 21st St | Great Falls, MT 59405 | (006) 555-4444 | melissa @ email . com
June 12, 2019
Mr. Stanley Guilford
Mercy Healthcare Centre
Great Falls, MT 59405
“Enthusiasm is at the bottom of all progress.” – Henry Ford
Dear Mr. Guilford:
It is with great interest and deep enthusiasm that I apply for the advertised position of Certified Nursing Assistant at Mercy Healthcare Centre.
In keeping with your job description, I offer all the core competencies needed:
– Exceptional talent for providing high-quality personal care including nutrition, mobility, elimination, comfort, and safety
– Familiar with medical terminology, patient data entry, maintenance, and updating protocols
– CPR and BLS certified
– Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to follow written and verbal instructions and medical charts accurately
My detailed resume is attached for your review, and I look forward to meeting with you to discuss CNA position in detail. I am available at (006) 555-4444 anytime if you have any queries regarding my qualifications or academic profile.
Thank you for your time and interest.